Tuesday - Freewheelin

Guest conoley

Guest conoley

Asian Man only ever printed 1,000 of these. How are they still available? Not only is it a great record, but you'd think all the Alkaline Trio nuts would be all over it.

Guest conoley
This is Dan's band, right? I don't think the 15 year old girls that love Alkaline Trio are into the fat bald due.

PS- Dan's songs are my favorite A3 songs. What does Tuesday sound like?

Like mid 90s emo, a lot like Dan's early ALK3 songs, but a little poppier. Really good stuff

Tuesday was my fucking shit growing up. I saw them probably 15 times at the Fireside and various local places. I had to buy a second copy of their demo tape because I played the first one so many times it was all fucked up. The demo shit half went onto the Early Summer 7" and then 1 or 2 of the other songs went onto various Asian Man comps. A couple of the tracks never made it onto anything else (including a ska song!). Anyhow, they were good as hell. The full length is great. They had actually recorded right before they broke up...I can't recall if it was a couple of tracks for a 7" or another full length or EP or something, but I don't know if it was ever finished. I would love to hear it, as the new songs were good as hell.

Tuesday was my fucking shit growing up. I saw them probably 15 times at the Fireside and various local places. I had to buy a second copy of their demo tape because I played the first one so many times it was all fucked up. The demo shit half went onto the Early Summer 7" and then 1 or 2 of the other songs went onto various Asian Man comps. A couple of the tracks never made it onto anything else (including a ska song!). Anyhow, they were good as hell. The full length is great. They had actually recorded right before they broke up...I can't recall if it was a couple of tracks for a 7" or another full length or EP or something, but I don't know if it was ever finished. I would love to hear it, as the new songs were good as hell.

do you by any chance still have a copy of that demo tape? i saw them open for less than jake back in the day and bought the tape and played it to death. i would love to have a copy of it again and rip it onto my ipod.

Yeah, that one was definitely on a comp. I think one of the other two was also on a comp. I have never heard a Chinkees album, so I have no idea. Was it the Tuesday version, or did they re-record it?

a certain "tuesday" band was the band recorded on the first chinkees album. before everyone joined the band. kind of how the bruce lee band was a different band. get it? get it?