Murder By Death- Preorder

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

so i just saw them in cambridge tonight and bought both who will survive and In Bocca al Lupo.

i went to a bar near the mid eat and got a scotch, started looking over my new 10 inches and WTF, my in bocca al lupo is autographed by the band.

now i'm not super into autographs, but the fact they did this randomly on a record rules. i'm beyond stoked to own this. 40 bucks well spent IMO

One of my favorite songs on In Bocca Al Lupo is totally Cash - "Shiola."

That said, I need to get on ordering this. I wish I'd have known they were giving out freebies, I'd have ordered earlier. Either way, it looks like they're hitting Detroit in March, so I'm sure my wife will buy tickets.

got mine today as well, mine came with a signed poster!

[image]

[image]

That's a pretty sweet poster.

I was originally kind of bummed that I didn't get something neat like that, but then I thought about it this way:

I have a limited edition, 1/1, hand packaged, Murder By Death official chapstick.

That's gotta be a collectors item right ther.

Ugh, stupid 20$ shipping to Canada... I shot them last night and they blew me away, picked up who will survive and in bocca.... hopefully I'll get the chance to get Excorcist somewhere.. they didn't have Red Tooth yet.. but it's such a solid album

If you shoot them, the odds of getting anything go down drastically...

Ugh, stupid 20$ shipping to Canada... I shot them last night and they blew me away, picked up who will survive and in bocca.... hopefully I'll get the chance to get Excorcist somewhere.. they didn't have Red Tooth yet.. but it's such a solid album

If you shoot them, the odds of getting anything go down drastically...

Ha, or up... you never know :P

and I photographed their show