PO: Murder City Devils' represses

Guest admin1338560633

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was front and center for show and the show at the Mohawk

got both set lists

im sure i was next to you at some point. i tryed to play it safe and watch from the balcony but then realized i was dumb.

if you were next to a dude w/ a big red beard and long red hair....screaming like a school girl...it was probably me

aaron, did you catch them at fun fun fun 2 years ago?

yea both nights.

mohawk show was one of the best shows i have ever been to.

basically everything i wanted/expected a MCD show to be

for sure, that's why I don't feel too bad about missing this reunion show. Those two nights were glorious beyond belief. Plus, Jim Ward beat the shit out of some guy who called Spencer a faggot.

yea both nights.

mohawk show was one of the best shows i have ever been to.

basically everything i wanted/expected a MCD show to be

for sure, that's why I don't feel too bad about missing this reunion show. Those two nights were glorious beyond belief. Plus, Jim Ward beat the shit out of some guy who called Spencer a faggot.

Spencer's rant that night at the Mohawk was bizzarre to say the least...

fuck, way too far away.

noway, I flew from ATL, GA for the first reunion show

then drove 12 straight hours for the two ATX dates, directly after the FFFF show I stripped naked in a parking lot across from Waterloo Park, changed clothes and drove 12+ hours straight back home so I could make it to class ontime

fuck, way too far away.

noway, I flew from ATL, GA for the first reunion show

then drove 12 straight hours for the two ATX dates, directly after the FFFF show I stripped naked in a parking lot across from Waterloo Park, changed clothes and drove 12+ hours straight back home so I could make it to class ontime

i live 3 hours from austin so my trip was a little more pleasant, but needless to say i would of done the exact same thing for those shows

dunno the actual number, but Gabe did tell me that it was a limited miss-press and they were never sold outside of the Murder City Crew...like, not in stores or anything...so there might be more and Gabe and crew might just be sitting on them b/c it wasn't the color they requested...regardless...I have one...that's been played several times....by myself