Skate 2.

minty

The demo was up at like 3am on Thursday. It's pretty fun but I hate the time limit.

Word. I just pre-ordered the game.

I hope I can keep the demo fun, even though having to make your guy and do the challenges every time is such a pain in the ass.

15 minutes of just free-skate would have been perfect, but I guess they've still gotta sell a product.

Not digging it at all, then again I was addicted to the fakeness of the Tony Hawk games for years.

Do you skate in real life? I used to love THPS, but Skate blows it away. I find myself doing stuff in the game I would do in real life if I had the ability...not just doing triple kickflip backflips over and over for a high-score.

Not digging it at all, then again I was addicted to the fakeness of the Tony Hawk games for years.

Do you skate in real life? I used to love THPS, but Skate blows it away. I find myself doing stuff in the game I would do in real life if I had the ability...not just doing triple kickflip backflips over and over for a high-score.

I used to, haven't in a year or two. That is why I thought I'd enjoy it, but I think Tony Hawk just ruined those type of games.