PO: THE TALLEST MAN ON EARTH "Shallow Grave" LP

Guest admin1338560633

it would not let me post a comment so here it goes;

I have never heard of this artist, but our message board asked if we would be carrying the record. Many said good things. What do they sound like? I see this band name and think Manute Bol or the Guinness Book of World Records. Either case, we got them coming in next week. Get one while you can! thanks for the suggestion. Let me know what they sound like and i will check them out.

Two questions:

1. Any idea when these will be coming in?

2. Did you not get too square of a deal with the distro? Both Insound and Twist and Shout were selling this for $13.99.

I think I will have these late this next week and my cost from the label is $13.99 pretty much. What is odd is that kemodo prices on their other titles was really good for us. I wonder what the deal is. I will find out.

Two questions:

1. Any idea when these will be coming in?

2. Did you not get too square of a deal with the distro? Both Insound and Twist and Shout were selling this for $13.99.

Insound has it up to 20 bucks now

I asked the label how come my cost is almost hte same cost as Insounds and they gave me some crazy jive talk. Then I told them that playing with my money is like playing with my emotions. Then they said they would talk to insound.

I asked the label how come my cost is almost hte same cost as Insounds and they gave me some crazy jive talk. Then I told them that playing with my money is like playing with my emotions. Then they said they would talk to insound.

Best. Quote. Ever.

[image]

just call me Big Virg

• 2 weeks later...

i just found this person on ebay who has a few copies.. i got mine for a total of 22 bucks

http://cgi.ebay.com/Tallest-Man-on-Earth-Shallow-Grave-LP-sealed-vinyl_W0QQitemZ370153878917QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMusic_on_Vinyl?_trksid=p3286.m20.l1116

for those of you who are still looking for it

• 2 years later...