Who here was born in the 90s?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1980 for me..

It sucks feeling this old. My hair is starting to thin a little, and I'm pushing 30... hopefully I'll be at least engaged in a few months..... if I can muster up some money for a GDamned ring

1980 for me too; late 80, in October but 80 nonetheless. Turning 29 this year has me a little baffled. Not sure how I'll handle turning 30.

I hate to admit it but I was born in the 60's, but it had some advantages though:

Seeing the Clash, The Damned, Stiff Little Fingers, Ramones live in '79(different gigs!), Buzzcocks in '78,'79 & '80(with Joy Division as support band!!!) and many others!!

<-------------- is incredibly jealous.

what weirds me out is that 80's music is on the classic rock station now.

that means in 10 years the stuff i listened to in high school will be on the classic rock. i will have become so old that my "modern" music will have became "classic".

We listen to the oldies station at work most of the time and they recently started playing 80s music, not much yet, but stuff from The Cars from '81 (the year I was born) so I have declared I am officially an oldie. Not sure how I feel about that.

It's terrible. I wish our oldies station (3WS) still played 50's and 60's shit only.

i dont usually feel that old until i get to a bar and the sign says "you must have been born on this date in 1988 to drink"

that and when i hear "the seniors are going to be the class of 09" since i see a lot of people i went to HS with but thinking about how it was really 9 years ago just makes these old knees crack