O Pioneers/ Announcment split 7" pre-order

Yo dude, I know there are a few of you who would be into this but might not know its happening so here is the link to order the new O Pioneers split with Announcment (who are pretty rad raw punk rock and roll from Chicago) There are three colors so get into it (red, blue and black I believe)

http://www.raiseyourfistrecords.com/Releases.html

When I spoke to Alex he said the tests were approved and the records were ordered. My fingers are crossed.

yeah that dude is kind of a liar. i haven't even gotten my test pressing, and there has been countless problems working with him...just saying.

weak sauce. here's hoping he didn't sell me your test.

hell even my band is supposed to do a split with them this year too :)

i don't ever remember that...but...ya know...

no my plan is to become the next jchurch. Get on as many labels as possible. It's gonna be fucking awesome.

And then die of cancer?

(Whatever, you were all thinking it.)

• 2 weeks later...
When I spoke to Alex he said the tests were approved and the records were ordered. My fingers are crossed.

yeah that dude is kind of a liar. i haven't even gotten my test pressing, and there has been countless problems working with him...just saying.

i didnt lie about anything? if you have problems with me, you should just confront me about it. i know there has been a few delays on this 7" and i dont want to make excuses, but these are all pretty valid... first was artwork from chris/announcement, 2nd was musicol took literally over a month to get me the test pressings, then i sent them to you, left for tour, came home with it back in my mailbox, sent it out again, you got it, aproved it, and now we're waiting on musicol. to be fair, the month they took for the test pressings was december, a busy month for everyone. this better be out by march, im just as anxious to have them as anyone else.

ps: i still have to email everyone who has pre-ordered it, but you will all be emailed and given a free Raise Your Fist Release of your choice for the huuuge wait. If you see this now, you can go ahead and email me to let me know what you want, and what color you want as well. (Red, Blue or Black). Thanks and sorry to everyone!

weak sauce. here's hoping he didn't sell me your test.

im not selling you eric's test. i have 5 of them, he has his. i have 2 for sale, one has your name on it, the other is up for grabs. and then im keeping one and sending one to announcement. so, let me know about that trade for those lps?