Under the Influence 5-8 Announced, stream Drag's

Guest admin1338560633

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I missed something. You could buy a subscription for this? I asked Virgil not even 2 months ago and this wasn't an option. FUCK!

It was one of the Christmas deals. Lasted like 2 minutes.

I wish there'd be a number of /700 subscriptions put up. I'd definitely go for one, and it seems like many others would too.

fuck, i was going to ask the same question after reading this thread.

oh well, ill probably pick and choose the ones i want but i still wanted the whole set. damn.

pretty much can't go wrong with anything by either band. the new tour only EP by AJJ may not be the best place to start, but any of the actual releases are great. People, Candy Cigarettes, and Only God would all be good places. probably Candy Cigs is the best for the 3 though.

as for cobra skulls, sitting army is their only full length. however Draw Muhamed and Eat Your Babies are also great EP's. the new 7" i'm not huge on, so may not be the best place to start.

I think the /700 subscription that was mentioned is meant as an addon for current /300 subscribers. I plan on keeping with the entire series and having to email andy every time to combine orders is going to suck for both of us, would just make sense to make the subscription for both colors each time. Obviously Virgil would have no problems selling more subscriptions at either level, I just wonder if there is a way to offer them without overloading themselves with more work.. Guess we'll find out soon enough :)

I'm still none the wiser on this. I REALLLLLY REALLY want to get hold of 7 and 8 specifically, all pressings, and I live in the UK which means if this is only going to last minutes, then I have no idea what time it's going go to be over here. Could someone PM me regarding an easy way of sorting the out. I'd be massively appreciative!

Thanks in advance : )

I'm still none the wiser on this. I REALLLLLY REALLY want to get hold of 7 and 8 specifically, all pressings, and I live in the UK which means if this is only going to last minutes, then I have no idea what time it's going go to be over here. Could someone PM me regarding an easy way of sorting the out. I'd be massively appreciative!

Forward me about #7!

Only Virgil and the SH/VC staff know exactly when UTI #7 and #8 are coming out. Virgil usually gives advance notice before he posts the preorder. They usually go up at 2:00 Denver time on Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday. I hope that helps some.

That makes the most sense

maybe it would be more appropriate as a snodgrass/price split? whatevs it's cool.

the reason it isn't a jon/chad or chad/jon split is because the band recorded it during drag the river sessions. I know it is weird to have all splits and this one single. There might be another one down the road that isn't a single and there is talk of 2 really amazing bands doing a split 10".

Also, chad at some point is doing a split with Rocky Votolato and Jon at some point is doing a split with Ben Nichols. Hope that answers everyone's questions. I had intended everyone doing splits, but if different circumstances come together so be it. right?

What is the point of the 2xLP/CD? Are you NOT repressing these when they sellout?

right now, there is no plan to repress them when they sell out. We have been thinking we would compile the first 10 and then the 2nd 10 as a CD.

so stoked on all of these

glad everyone is stoked. I have some really exciting ones to announce someday soon, I can't even believe some of these.

if there were one record i'd love to see out of this entire series it'd be a tigers jaw/title fight split. i'd fucking kill for one. YOU HEARING ME? KILLLL!!!!!!!

make it happen

glad everyone is stoked. I have some really exciting ones to announce someday soon, I can't even believe some of these.

if there were one record i'd love to see out of this entire series it'd be a tigers jaw/title fight split. i'd fucking kill for one. YOU HEARING ME? KILLLL!!!!!!!

make it happen

got to agree on that one. but a Title Fight/Menzingers or Title Fight/Captain We're Sinking would be better. or, so that one and The Menzingers/Captain, We're Sinking. if that was a split, i'd shoot raging clue goo all over this board.