Post a PIC Of Your Collection (Band or Label ONLY)

this is truly amazing to me. you must be so proud and have such a sense of accomplishment. i know i would. great work, man.
I hope that's not e-sarcasm, I'm bad at detecting that:) Anyways thanks, I didn't really realize it has grown this fast until I found that old pic. Thinking back on it, the effort put in was crazy, so it does kind of feel like accomplishing something.
stoked on that NUFAN collection above... also the AFI collection is always astonishing.

Thanks!

Very cool NUFAN collection! You got quit some I still need

What test presses do you have? Daily grind and more betterness? I remember that these were on ebay..

Thanks man, it's been a slow process though. For some reason almost always when a cool piece comes up I cannot afford it. I've missed out on the blue more betterness (which is my fav nufan record) at least 15 times because of this. I'm not in a hurry though :)

I didn't get the daily grind test, though it was really tempting. One is more betterness and the other one is short music for short people comp. It kind of counts, but basically I put it there to fill the gap :)

Very cool NUFAN collection! You got quit some I still need

What test presses do you have? Daily grind and more betterness? I remember that these were on ebay..

Thanks man, it's been a slow process though. For some reason almost always when a cool piece comes up I cannot afford it. I've missed out on the blue more betterness (which is my fav nufan record) at least 15 times because of this. I'm not in a hurry though :)

I didn't get the daily grind test, though it was really tempting. One is more betterness and the other one is short music for short people comp. It kind of counts, but basically I put it there to fill the gap :)

Very cool! Yeah more betterness is probably my fav too and I was very happy when I won a blue one on ebay...They were going for $90 at that time, but the one I won went for $45 I think. Which is still a lot for me, probably the most I spend on a record.

why so many copies of the moldy cheese and cake?

Yeah I was wondering about that as well?

I know, its overkill and boarder line obsessive. As for the cheese, one copy is cracked, one is well played, one is unplayed. It is my favorite LTJ song and I also got some as gifts.

I went to school in Gainesville, FL in the late nineties and LTJ albums were everywhere. I just seemed to acquire them along the way.

That said, I don't see it that far off of having over 40 copies of Reinventing Axl Rose.

i still never posted my LTJ collection cause i don't have the room to put out the 50+ records and take pics of them.

Break it up into a few pics. I would love to see the LTJ.

agreed i would like to see your LTJ Collection as well, I plan to post

an updated pics of my LTJ Collection here soon, but it's taking some time since the collection is getting so vast i have to break it up into sections as well

Break it up into a few pics. I would love to see the LTJ.

an updated pics of my LTJ Collection here soon, but it's taking some time since the collection is getting so vast i have to break it up into sections as well

okay here it is, minus the cds, some tapes, and the HUGE memorabilia collection

[image]

okay here it is, minus the cds, some tapes, and the HUGE memorabilia collection

[image]

Sweet Nice LTJ Collection!

Steinways & Steinways related CDs + DVDs:

- The Abducted - S/T CD (Ace played drums in this band)

Oh man. Sorry to burst your bubble, Matt, but Eric Kane from Strike Anywhere played drums on that Abducted CD, not me. The only Abducted songs released with me on drums were on a comp. called "Better Than Sevens" on Reinforcement Records.

Also, if you're seriously starting to collect all Steinways offshoot crap (seriously, it's all crap), PM me... I have a bunch of stuff lying around.

Steinways & Steinways related CDs + DVDs:

- The Abducted - S/T CD (Ace played drums in this band)

Oh man. Sorry to burst your bubble, Matt, but Eric Kane from Strike Anywhere played drums on that Abducted CD, not me. The only Abducted songs released with me on drums were on a comp. called "Better Than Sevens" on Reinforcement Records.

Also, if you're seriously starting to collect all Steinways offshoot crap (seriously, it's all crap), PM me... I have a bunch of stuff lying around.

Haha, yeah well i knew you werent on the cd but still deserves to go in the pic.

PMing you know. thanks!

• jhulud locked this topic
  • jhulud unlocked this topic