Post a PIC Of Your Collection (Band or Label ONLY)

keevhren you should post a list of whats in each photo so its a little easier to distinguish whats what.

those are pretty huge collection... when did you start collecting? arent you still pretty young?

you Must be sellin them drugs to be able to afford all that :)

haha... well i mean, my record list is in my signature but i could post it row by row i suppose with pictures... also, im 23, and have been collecting since 2000. First piece of vinyl i ever bought was BR - Atomic Garden 7"!

keevhren, you should post a Drawn A Blank - Look Alive! collection picture.

[image]

(this is missing some of the /1 variants but its the closest thing to a complete picture I currently have on my computer...)

I also didn't take a full Avail picture because I hadn't received my represses in the mail from VC yet... but did snap a pic of my Kings Head Inn 10's on pink to show their variation:

[image]

and the /50 variant of the latest Anti Flag record:

[image]

Just finalized the release of our side of the CIS split that never happened being released by some LI guys, signal corps being put to wax by our good firend at UC and about 7 songs deep into the next full length! Should be out by 2027.

awesome to hear... any touring in the next year or sticking to local-ish shows in the northeast?

still gonna be rolling the same way we have been, so yeah northeast pretty much. Jobs, families, mortgages, they can get ya!

awesome to hear... any touring in the next year or sticking to local-ish shows in the northeast?

still gonna be rolling the same way we have been, so yeah northeast pretty much. Jobs, families, mortgages, they can get ya!

totally, hopefully you play somewhere within driving distance when im home next then! Homefront rips and I can't wait to get Signal Corps on wax

dude, whats up with that silly GNW 7"

i have the other three but have never heard of/seen that one

the "Silly" e.p. was given away with a UK fanzine around the same time the main 3 e.p.'s were released. can't remember the name of zine (i have it in my parents' garage somewhere). it has two songs - Ding Dong (or it might be called Bing Bong. my memory is fading) and Gillette which is a cover of the old Gillette commercial ("Gillette! the best a man can get!)

Nice to see that I'm not the only one collecting Snuff. :)

I'm still missing most of the full lengths (although I have them on CD). But I'm gonna try getting them all in the near future, so hopefully I'll be able to post pictures of a pretty decent collection not too long from now. Hugely underrated band!

I am still missing quite a bit of Snuff 7's. The LP's are mostly not hard to find, but some of their 7's are. I would need to make a list of what I need. I know there is one other Dogpiss 7" that I need also

And yes Snuff is a great band. My favorite band since I first heard them in the early 90's.

PS songs on the Silly 7" is Gilette and Bing Bong :)

• jhulud locked this topic
  • jhulud unlocked this topic