Post a PIC Of Your Collection (Band or Label ONLY)

I just got one of the last records I needed to finish my post-RHP Mark Kozelek (Sun Kil Moon) collection. All that I am missing is the friends press of the 4lp set on half red/half green (if you know where I can find a copy, let me know!

[image]

Kozelek, Mark Duk Koo Kim, Blue Vinyl 10 2005 Vinyl Films VR20031

Kozelek, Mark Duk Koo Kim, Black Vinyl 10 2005 Vinyl Films VR20031

Kozelek, Mark If You Want Blood, Black Vinyl 12 2x 2002 Badman BRC982

Kozelek, Mark White Christmas & Little Drummer Boy Live, Vinyl 12 4x 2007 Caldo Verde None

Kozelek, Mark White Christmas & Little Drummer Boy Live, White Vinyl 12 4x 2007 Caldo Verde

Sun Kil Moon Tonight The Sky, Black Vinyl 12 2008 Vinyl Films VFR20082

Sun Kil Moon Tonight The Sky, White Vinyl 12 2008 Vinyl Films VFR20082

Sun Kil Moon Ghosts Of The Great Highway, Black Vinyl 12 2x 2003 Jetset None

Sun Kil Moon Ghosts Of The Great Highway, White Vinyl 12 2x 2003 Jetset None

Sun Kil Moon Tiny Cities / Live Acoustic, Black Vinyl 12 2x 2006 Vinyl Films VFR20061

Sun Kil Moon April, Black and White Marbled Vinyl 12 2x 2008 Vinyl Films VFR20081

Sun Kil Moon April, Vinyl 12 2x 2008 Vinyl Films VFR20081

Sun Kil Moon April, White Vinyl 12 2x 2008 Vinyl Films VFR20081

Sun Kil Moon Tiny Cities / Live Acoustic, Black And White Marble Vinyl 12 2x Vinyl Films VFR20061

Here are two updated collections:

No Motiv

[image]

I love this band, it's been pretty quiet around No Motiv the last years, but soon they'll be back with a new ep! Maybe on vinyl? ;) And I'm missing a black S/T 7" and if anybody wants to sell this to me for a good price hit me up!

Useless ID

[image]

I'm missing:

Useless ID / The Circumstance - Split 7"

Useless ID - Lost Broken Bones on red vinyl (which I'll be buying some day)

And Virgil, do you have plans for pressing some older albums on vinyl?? (redemption, no vacation from the world, bad story, happy ending) Would be pretty awesome!

And I wan't to share with you this 7" from a Dutch punk/rock band called "Facing Down". I love the artwork and the music is pretty awesome. If you're into the 90's epitaph punk/rock you definitely should buy this if you get the chance! (http://www.myspace.com/facingdownrip --> the song "words of crime" is on the 7")

[image]

[image]

ohw and I'm sorry for the shitty phonecam photos..

Here are two updated collections:

No Motiv

[image]

I love this band, it's been pretty quiet around No Motiv the last years, but soon they'll be back with a new ep! Maybe on vinyl? ;) And I'm missing a black S/T 7" and if anybody wants to sell this to me for a good price hit me up!

Useless ID

[image]

I'm missing:

Useless ID / The Circumstance - Split 7"

Useless ID - Lost Broken Bones on red vinyl (which I'll be buying some day)

is the circumstance split the japanese 7'?

I warned you guys about the A3! It's a labor of love, and I totally respect those that follow through, but I personally gave up after that Remains BS. I'll go back and get 1st presses someday, but fuck going for a complete variant collection. Props to you Dan for your devotion.

Quit being a baby and get your checkbook out.

also in a day or 2 i'm gonna post an updated fearless records collection and a complete screw 32 collection. i thought my old collection was complete until i found out that one of the comps they were on was also pressed on orange vinyl.

did you win that copy that was on Ebay a few days ago? ($13 ish)

• jhulud locked this topic
  • jhulud unlocked this topic