Post a PIC Of Your Collection (Band or Label ONLY)

nice collection,impact.

but many colours on this pic is hard to define what colour is it because shade of colour is very close to....

There aren't really specific colors. Half of the first press, as well as the entire second press, were all on various colors. And hundreds of different shades.

nice collection,impact.

but many colours on this pic is hard to define what colour is it because shade of colour is very close to....

There aren't really specific colors. Half of the first press, as well as the entire second press, were all on various colors. And hundreds of different shades.

yeah this is true.

its been said multiple times by Var.

the satiate pressings are almost identical, except for one having a small circle with "made in canada" on the back, where as the other doesnt. Its the same with the Live 10". The pink one has it, the black doesnt.

thats a pretty cool mirror, but what makes my souls collection even greater is that drum head hanging to the right of my bed (you can see it in the Avail pic). It was hand drawn by Bryan and thrown into the crowd before their encore of night 4 of the Gold Record record release shows in the summer of 06. I caught it, and it is amazing.

and yes the simpsons clock rules. i should have pics of all my other collections as well as shirts and posters by next week.

• jhulud locked this topic
  • jhulud unlocked this topic