Post a PIC Of Your Collection (Band or Label ONLY)

thats like the same collection of every old HC guy in CT that i know... haha

its so funny how much money that stuff goes for.

The old CTXHC crew! All my Wide Awake records come from two CT guys one of which you prob know - old man A Contrast. Is thrashamerica store still open? (think thats what the store is called).

whats the difference between the two black satiates?

this is guess, but seeing as one of those used to be mine I believe it is a label issue, one was released by Old Glory and the other by Catheter Assembly.

dum dums are a great sucker.

Wow, what an ass I am... I thanked the other two guys and forgot about Le Sous. Le Sous is a stand up dude, and deserves all the good things in life.... Thanks again!!

this is guess, but seeing as one of those used to be mine I believe it is a label issue, one was released by Old Glory and the other by Catheter Assembly.

dum dums are a great sucker.

Wow, what an ass I am... I thanked the other two guys and forgot about Le Sous. Le Sous is a stand up dude, and deserves all the good things in life.... Thanks again!!

I second this last sentiment, in fact I second anything said by a guy who puts a picture of his ass up on the web.

I second this last sentiment, in fact I second anything said by a guy who puts a picture of his ass up on the web.

You seen my ass? Haha.... I didn't take the picture, my artist did.

• jhulud locked this topic
  • jhulud unlocked this topic