Post a PIC Of Your Collection (Band or Label ONLY)

I wish I had the Botch LPs. I felt dirty for liking Norma Jean after I heard Botch, considering the total aping on Norma Jean's behalf.
don't feel dirty bro, to each their own. when we were doing shows a lot in cincinnati we had norma jean, 18 visions, avenged sevenfold, hopesfall and god forbid play a show and it was the first time i saw norma jean under the new name and all we kept saying was who'd you come to see? all the kids kept saying norma jean, so we yelled norma jean is a less talented coalesce and my pal n8 called them a poor man's botch!well, they did break all our mics. dicks

this is hopefully the only collection i ever try to complete

does anyone have any info on:

how to contact Against All Authority? Records of Rebellion? Plan a Project?

Thanks

[image]

the reason i have 2 black 532 seconds is that the first is scratched to shit, i got it years ago and kept it on my wall even though i couldn't play it anymore.

this is hopefully the only collection i ever try to complete

does anyone have any info on:

how to contact Against All Authority? Records of Rebellion? Plan a Project?

Thanks

[image]

the reason i have 2 black 532 seconds is that the first is scratched to shit, i got it years ago and kept it on my wall even though i couldn't play it anymore.

props on the PAP collection, i really want that use your head 7", i'm guessing mrc traded that orange 532 with you.

hey to make your jealous i was at their reunion show 2 months ago, and i'm seeing them again in 2 weeks!

also not mine, but i would love to have this:

[image]

your paint it black rules,cadetapplesauce....

is the yellow with pink stencil printing is a tour press ?

thats the record release version out of 25, very DIY. they sold out so fuckin fast at that show.

and Mr. Muzzy.. check these out

[image]

[image]

[image]

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

i just realized it's the 3 indecision test presses that i don't have. do you know if the llabel has any extras, cause i'll never get em from you.

• jhulud locked this topic
  • jhulud unlocked this topic