Attn: Florida Bands

tax return season rules and whats a better way to spend your tax return money that put out some records right ?

me and a good friend of mine are planning to do a 7" series of bands from florida. Everything is in the begining stages right now but were hoping to get the first one out as soon as we can. Were pondering the idea of having it subscription based, but were still panning out the details. A few bands have already shown interest ( imadethismistake, anchor arms,protagonist) but if anyone else would possibly be interested please pm me and I can go over the details. Were hoping to do atleast 10-15 diff splits, but if it catches on and does well it could be neverending.

what do you guys think of something like this? would you guys be into this?

thanks and hope to hear from all you fuckers soon

sleaze

big ideas are fun, but start small.. and i would suggest putting out a record by someone you're at least acquaintances with, or a band you love.

taking "submissions" seems kind of.. weird.

yeah the first few will be bands were friends with, besides most of the bands from florida are pretty good and obviously we wont just invest our money into anyone that submits

cool concept.

edit...you have to have pride in your local scene if you're gonna put out records.

absolutely, although south florida doesnt have as much of a scene as it used to. Ill admit to not being as involved as I once was, but there are a lot of amazing bands all around the state that wed love to have be a part of this.

Damn, not good news for you or me! I'm sure they have their reasons/contractual obligations with their label/stuff/etc. Good luck eddie.

isn't thins band on Anchorless records? How much of a contractual obligation can they have...that's a small label.

they already have two split coming out. thats why they declined. nothing to do with labels.

Damn, not good news for you or me! I'm sure they have their reasons/contractual obligations with their label/stuff/etc. Good luck eddie.

isn't thins band on Anchorless records? How much of a contractual obligation can they have...that's a small label.

Actually they are on Think Fast! Records now, their full-length and EP came out on Anchorless, but still, you know what I mean.

tax return season rules and whats a better way to spend your tax return money that put out some records right ?

me and a good friend of mine are planning to do a 7" series of bands from florida. Everything is in the begining stages right now but were hoping to get the first one out as soon as we can. Were pondering the idea of having it subscription based, but were still panning out the details. A few bands have already shown interest ( imadethismistake, anchor arms,protagonist) but if anyone else would possibly be interested please pm me and I can go over the details. Were hoping to do atleast 10-15 diff splits, but if it catches on and does well it could be neverending.

what do you guys think of something like this? would you guys be into this?

thanks and hope to hear from all you fuckers soon

sleaze

dude i like what you are doing!!! keep it up! maybe down the line we can do a split release calling it "FLORIDA vs. OHIO-WHO REALLY LOST THE ELECTION FOR US SPLIT"