Triple Crown on vinyl (Brand New/Dear Hunter/ATAL)

Guest falloutcollapse

Yeah that was stupid. But I still like their tunes. Not so much their ugly-scene girl fans or their underwear pictures or anything, but their music's still good.

I don't think idoine has the rights to yfw...I'm sure they licensed it...

As for bn only playing the new album....well...yeah...they're supporting that one...not yfw...

2 summers ago..just before the god and the devils and their silly rage came out bn did a SMALL club tour...I caught it in nyc...they played a couple demos but pretty much played yfw and deja in its entirety...yeah it "sucks" they're playing new songs a lot but they'll play the old ones again...once they don't need to tour for a album their set list will be varied...shit thrice is almost only playing new songs too...but I know for a fact between albums when they tour they play songs from their career....so sit tight and maybe late 08-2009 bn will dig deep for the fans...until then be happy your seeing some of these new cuts...in 2 years I doubt they'll play some of the best songs off god & devil and stick to sowing season and jesus...