MFATGG Kenny Misprint

kurtz

its just a label. i highly doubt they have a song from willie on it like that guy is saying. thats pretty fucking weak that hes starting the bid at 100 $. so sick of ebay assholes

Someone should ask him to play the mislabeled side to see if it's really "On the Road Again," which I'm guessing it's not

its just a label. i highly doubt they have a song from willie on it like that guy is saying. thats pretty fucking weak that hes starting the bid at 100 $. so sick of ebay assholes

Actually, I don't think he's saying one side has a Willie song and the other has a Kenny song.

"When I turned the record over I found it was labeled "willie" with the song on the road again!!"

I think he meant to say it was labeled Willie and is marked with the song On the Road Again. IMO, he's being intentionally deceiptful and vague. By using this odd wording he is possibly misleading people into thinking its a mispress when in reality the only issue is the label, however, he can just point out that that is not what he meant and the guy really can't do anything about it.

Regardless, people pay big bucks for a misprinted sticket on a White Stripes 7", I'm sure this will be collectible to someone.

I may be wrong, but I was under the impression one off misprints and minor pressing flaws don't make something more collectible. An item is more sought after if an entire pressing or a large number of a certain run are screwed up. Case in point: the misprinted stickers on the White Stripes 7"

I may be wrong, but I was under the impression one off misprints and minor pressing flaws don't make something more collectible. An item is more sought after if an entire pressing or a large number of a certain run are screwed up. Case in point: the misprinted stickers on the White Stripes 7"

are you in public access?

Guest baseball
Fat's not like that.

Agreed. Fat prides itself on putting out quality records. Good labels actually get pretty pissed when screw ups like this happen (ie Bridge 9 with the AF missprint and G7 with Propagandhi)

I know. Just meant in general. If mislabels started becoming especially valuable, one would think we might start seeing more of them pop up.

I know he didn't but it would be really easy to just take two photos of two records and be like, "WOAH, misprint!". Of course, he'd be boned when the buyer found out. But I think a bunch of people should do that and send him pictures.

Also, $100? Please. MFATGG are a fucking joke band. I like them but nothing (misprint or not) they've done is worth $100.