• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kevinb
is the pressing out of 3000 now or?
When I was looking at the vagrant site last night

it said 2,000 wtf ? it must've been taken down... I think I will wait till this gets released and then order

Edit : this is where I saw that number from, hopefully they just put the wrong number in..

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Items/csdlp1128?sck=42871355&caSKU=csdlp1128&caTitle=THRICE%20%22The%20Alchemy%20Index%3a%20Volumes%201-4%22%204x10%22%20clear%2c%20blue%2c%20red%20and%20brown%20PRE-ORDER

I cancelled my order a few weeks ago. I'm pissed it's taking so long. I mean, I know it's a lot of work but then don't promise it so soon. I don't have the resources to have money just floating around. When it comes out I should have my tax return and I may be able to afford it. Shit, at this rate I may be back in the U.S. (I'll be home for thanksgiving) and it'll be way cheaper!

Guest kevinb
I cancelled my order a few weeks ago. I'm pissed it's taking so long. I mean, I know it's a lot of work but then don't promise it so soon. I don't have the resources to have money just floating around. When it comes out I should have my tax return and I may be able to afford it. Shit, at this rate I may be back in the U.S. (I'll be home for thanksgiving) and it'll be way cheaper!
same here man, i'll wait it out & buy it when i get my tax re-turns

Guest kevinb

Glad I wasnt waiting this out the entire time, i mean I wanted it and all but never really had the funds and I ended up going against my word and ordering it from VC the day I said id wait it out.. It might've cost an extra $2 at least I know vc isnt going to dick me over when they get them in and take 9 months to send it. FUCK COBRASIDE someone needs to make A site with notoriously bad pressing plants and maybe it will get them to step their game up

is there official word as to how many were pressed? i believe it was originally /1000, then it got bumped up to 2000, and now it's supposedly /3000. or is it just another we're Cobraside we'll press however many we want, say one thing but do another, lie about it and get caught and give the excuse it's our pressing we'll do whatever we want and no one can stop us.