The Alchemy Index (again)

zac

Guest kevinb

It looks fuckin sweet but for the amount of time I don't get why it took this long....

I remember when the cd first came out and I paid an extra $5 for the "special edition" and thats all it was , was a couple extra pages in the booklet

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for those of you who are unimpressed, I'm curious to know what were you expecting/hoping for?

clothbound cover? some artwork that didn't match the cd release? the album has been delayed almost a year so they could get them lookin exactly right.......looks like they just took the original artwork and bleeeeewwww it uppp.

for those of you who are unimpressed, I'm curious to know what were you expecting/hoping for?

the only thing i dont like is the glowing effect theyve got going on. i really like the, i guess, 'raw' look of all of the artwork, and the way they have done that strays from the rest of the package i feel. i think it looks great, that is my only complaint.

Guest kevinb
I remember when the cd first came out and I paid an extra $5 for the "special edition" and thats all it was , was a couple extra pages in the booklet

of alchemy? i have SE's of vhiessu and artist, but had no idea there was one for this

that's what I ment was the se vhiessu sorry should have included that heh