Cannibal Corpse

what's crazy about these guys is with all the albums they've put out and being around for like 20 years or something, they really haven't had many member changes. Which I think is rare for a non mainstream band. Great band definitely.

They've actually had quite a few lineup changes. Same lineup for the first three albums, then . . .

-Bob Rusay left, replaced by Rob Barrett

-Chris Barnes left, replaced by George Fisher

-Rob Barrett left, replaced by Pat O'Brien

-Jack Owen left, replaced by a returning Rob Barrett

Only two original members left!

All of their albums are great in their own way, but The Bleeding is definitely the best because the riffs are the catchiest of any of their albums by far.

Corpsegrinder-era shit is all awesome. Vile and Bloodthirst are my jams.

i'd still probably say trivium is better than a lot of the current metal bands.

Trivium is incredible. So damn good.

i only recently discovered 'ascendancy' and it quickly became one of my favorite metal records.

i think some of the guitar riff-age is extremely repetitive at times, but for the most part, that record is pure shred.

i'd still probably say trivium is better than a lot of the current metal bands.

i'd have to say you have fairly bad taste in metal.

trivium are horrible. they put out one decentish album that got them some popularity. and it all went straight to their heads. i remember reading an interview with them a couple years ago where the singer said they were going to be bigger than metallica.

then they put out their last album which was essentially pantera covers.

as for CC amazing band. but the new album is a touch bland.

what's crazy about these guys is with all the albums they've put out and being around for like 20 years or something, they really haven't had many member changes. Which I think is rare for a non mainstream band. Great band definitely.

They've actually had quite a few lineup changes. Same lineup for the first three albums, then . . .

-Bob Rusay left, replaced by Rob Barrett

-Chris Barnes left, replaced by George Fisher

-Rob Barrett left, replaced by Pat O'Brien

-Jack Owen left, replaced by a returning Rob Barrett

Only two original members left!

All of their albums are great in their own way, but The Bleeding is definitely the best because the riffs are the catchiest of any of their albums by far.

Corpsegrinder-era shit is all awesome. Vile and Bloodthirst are my jams.

20 years for a band that's not mainstream, that's not a lot of member changes in my opinion. There are only 2 originals left which does make it seem like a different band. But 20 years is ridiculous for a death metal band. I mean they don't make crazy cash or anything. So I think to stay together is tough. 4 member changes in 20 years. 1 every 5 years avg. Not bad I think.