Lucero - RR&SB Vinyl

Anyone know whats up with this?

Last thing I remeber was the band saying they would put it out themselves ... doesnt seem so.

Did i hear someone whisper "Virgil"? ;)

i have been bugging the band and their management for almost a year now. i have a good buddy that is gonna talk to ben this week to see what is up. I want to do this vinyl as well as put out tenneesee, s/t, and that much futrher west as a box set. I love those albums. wish me luck! that would rule!

There's 2 other albums that have used that same artwork before them as well, it's also been used as a movie poster in Europe.

RR&SB on vinyl is still a possibility. It was the bands intention to have it done already, but a lot of factors came into play that caused it's delay.

Represses of the older records, as well as a first pressing of the S/T record, are something the band would like to do.

My guess is that this will never happen. What they need to do is repress Tennessee, S/T, and That Must Further West. RR&SB doesn't even compare to those three.

While I love all the albums mentioned, I strongly disagree with this. Don't forget Attic Tapes either, which is tremendous. Rebels different? Yes, but it pushes the band to a new level and musically is much more complex (good or bad). Good in my opinion for where these guys were prior. Rebels Rogues is an amazing album.