Do you believe in ghosts?

There's been a lot of strange stuff happening at my house.

For example, one time when I had just crawled into bed (like, literally 10 seconds after getting into the bed, so I wasn't dreaming it), I felt someone sitting down at the end of the bed, right where my feet were. I felt my feet drop down a bit and the mattress definitely gave in as if a significant weight was placed upon it. And right after that, the temperature in my room fell drastically. I had to tuck myself real good in under the blanket, because it got so damn cold. Some would probably say that 's just be me being scared and getting chills and goosebumps. But the strange thing is that I wasn't scared at all. Quite contrary, as all this happened I was totally calm, just being a tad puzzled as to what was going on. And looking back now, I can't explain why I was so calm. Cuz you'd think it would scare the shit out of me having "something" sitting down right next to me on the bed.

So that's just one of several strange incidents. And for the record: I'm a pretty normal guy, with no history of mental illness or anything. And I'm not making up these stories just to entertain people.

yep. anyone watch ghost hunters?

I do! It's pretty much the only ghost show I take with any amount of seriousness. There's no crazy psychic bullshit and they're skeptical. I don't even like the international one.

I also believe in ghosts, which has to do with me liking the show, as well. My friends and I used to go ghost hunting and had some interesting things happen to us that we can't seem to explain. I wish we still went more, but cops get more and more ridiculous by the minute so I try to avoid them... which most ghost hunting places do not help with.

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':y1nf92vb]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':y1nf92vb]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

No, I don't. I have never had any experience which led me to believe that there are ghosts. The only people that I personally know who claim to 'feel' ghosts or even really believe in them have been notoriously full of shit. I'm not saying if you do believe in them that you are full of shit, I'm just referring to people I know personally.

On a side note, two girls were murdered by a serial killer at my complex a few units down in the 90s and my best friend's house has an empty lot next to it where a wife and her son were burned alive in the house by an ex husband. Spooky shit if you're into that.

I've seen weird shit like the Paulding Light(

) but it's not enough to convince me.

There's supposed to be a mausoleum in a cemetery somewheres in Wisconsin that if you sit on, you get pushed off by a ghost. I heard about it on one of those ghost shows on Discovery channel or something and my buddy says it's bullshit but when I call him out on it and say we should go there to find out, he pusses out.