BEAR VS SHARK PICTURE DISC LP ON EBAY?

I found this on ebay this morning and wanted some opinions from members of this board if it is worth the price this seller is charging? '>http://cgi.ebay.com/Bear-vs-Shark-Terror....|29 4%3A50

also I'm skeptical regarding the price of another Bear vs Shark vinyl considering I noticed the same seller selling the Manchester Orchestra Brainstorm EP for $50 which I think is highway robbery since i've seen that at every one of their shows for $5-$8

http://cgi.ebay.com/BEAR-VS-SHARK-RIGHT-NOW-GREEN-CLEAR-VINYL-LP_W0QQitemZ370096276312QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMusic_on_Vinyl?_trksid=p3286.m20.l1116

i'll admit i'm not too keen on knowing what's a rip off and what's not but am trying to learn to be aware.

thanks to whoever responds.

This guy is stupid it might be a first press but i've never seen anyone sell it for close to that...

I think the most i've ever seen it go for is $50.

and you can get that manchester orchestra ep off their website for $10

I appreciate all the responses I got to this. If that record is truly worth $100, then so be it. I find it hard to swallow considering that picture disc was released in 2006 for around $16. I understand that under the pressing conditions it's a rarity, but I still think that price is way high. I'd really like to pick it up but i'll wait around for a slightly lower price. I'd pay $70 maybe $80 tops for it.

secondly, I never mean't to make either of the sellers look bad.

the only thing I found to be ridiculous was the fact that he was charging $50 for a CDEP that you can clearly buy from the band for $10.

I guess the sad truth is what was said about the idiots

who are willing to pay these prices.

thanks again to everyone who responded with helpful answers.

I appreciate all the responses I got to this. If that record is truly worth $100, then so be it. I find it hard to swallow considering that picture disc was released in 2006 for around $16. I understand that under the pressing conditions it's a rarity, but I still think that price is way high. I'd really like to pick it up but i'll wait around for a slightly lower price. I'd pay $70 maybe $80 tops for it.

secondly, I never mean't to make either of the sellers look bad.

the only thing I found to be ridiculous was the fact that he was charging $50 for a CDEP that you can clearly buy from the band for $10.

I guess the sad truth is what was said about the idiots

who are willing to pay these prices.

thanks again to everyone who responded with helpful answers.

I'll sell you my second press for 50

• 2 weeks later...