restocks: chuck ragan,austin lucas,ann beretta,cha

Guest admin1338560633

Ann Beretta “Bitter Tongues” German Import LP

Austin Lucas “Common Cold” German Import LP

Austin Lucas “putting the hammer down” German Import LP

Chamberlain “Exit 263″ LP German Import

Chamberlain “five years diary” dbl LP (gatefold) German Import

Chuck Ragan / Austin Lucas split 7″ German Import

FOUNDATION - s/t lp (rob from ann beretta/inqusition)

Elmer at Hometown Caravan has been so kind as to send us restocks on all the stuff we had previously traded for as they sold out really quickly. Make sure you take a good look at the list as there are 2 titles that are completely out of print and a few that will surely be out of print soon.

Hey Virgil, I know this has nothing to do with these restocks, but which Loved Ones records are you getting restocks of?

we will be getting oth loved ones albums in this week. ours won't be colored though.

I may...May...may have a copy of "The Common Cold" coming from Sabotage records. You should still be able to buy it there (I've had a lot of problems with my order so I'm not 100% anything is coming). If that comes in I'll have two copies and I'll happily trade one. I just ordered this because I know Virgil is a good dude and ordering this one means 100% I'll get it, and I'm not sure about my other order.

I may...May...may have a copy of "The Common Cold" coming from Sabotage records. You should still be able to buy it there (I've had a lot of problems with my order so I'm not 100% anything is coming). If that comes in I'll have two copies and I'll happily trade one. I just ordered this because I know Virgil is a good dude and ordering this one means 100% I'll get it, and I'm not sure about my other order.

i've contemplated going through that site to order it but something about the site gives me a sketchy feeling. if you do although get a copy from them as well i'd be interested in trading you for it.