my car has been nroken into twice in less than a w

sewbr0

im in charleston sc. it got broken into and i havent had time to get it fixed, and what didnt get taken the first time got took this time. i was in the process of moving and litteraly everything i owned was in my car. its the downtown area and its not a great area. i guess i had it coming. it has happened before in the lot im in. its just bullshit. and if i see someone wearing any of my shit or selling my raido im going to fucking stab them

is this real life? why is this happening to me? is this going to be forever?

maybe you were smote for something else? that hardly seems like a smiteable post.

But you forget that people like to smite others for no particular reason. I believe I got smote on a day when the only post I made was congratulating someone for having a baby. No matter.

I'm sorry your car got broken into Lucas. That's gotta fucking suck.

When I lived in Boystown my car got broken into and the only thing stolen was my make-up and a bra I was returning. The bra I was returning for my mom, which was the typical mom bra, (huge and that ugly brown color) was left in the bag. Who steals someone's underwear and used make-up and nothing else?

But dude that totally sucks, sorry

Remember when my house got broken into last year, and they stole a £1000 laptop? My housemate said a piece of cardboard over where the glass was would do until he could afford to get the glass replaced. 6 weeks later they came back and got 3 more laptops, 2 PCs, an Xbox 360, Nintendo Wii, 8 track mixing desk, projector and screen, 4 amps, 7 guitars and shitloads of games, DVDs and CDs. It's a shame that you didn't have the time to get it fixed or covered a bit more effectively. I'm sure you had every intention of getting it done as soon as possible :( My housemate had the time and the money, but he decided to spend it on weed and alcohol instead.

Cardboard = not a great crime deterrent unfortunately, although knowing what you feel like, I totally sympathise with you :(