Being Justin UComm's Boss

flood

hey Aaron where's my Matt and Kim 10"?

hey Aaron where's my New Bruises silk screened covers? (that you've had for a year and a half)

Flood, the nerve-a-this fuckin' guy...I'll call you in a bit, we can bitch about Aaron for a change. Loki, should we do a conference call, anyone else want in?

hey Aaron where's my New Bruises silk screened covers? (that you've had for a year and a half)

Flood, the nerve-a-this fuckin' guy...I'll call you in a bit, we can bitch about Aaron for a change. Loki, should we do a conference call, anyone else want in?

New Bruises Silk Screened covers for which release.......I want one!

New Bruises Silk Screened covers for which release.......I want one!

Me too!!!

Top serious! I wont be able to make the call, but you can tell the story of how the dude hasn't sent me a christmas present he's been telling me about for months. Srs bummer.

Top serious! I wont be able to make the call, but you can tell the story of how the dude hasn't sent me a christmas present he's been telling me about for months. Srs bummer.

I've asked for the new bruises covers for 2 consecutive Christmases and rapidly approaching my second birthday, I'm hoping he'll send it before I'm in my 30's...but he's running out of time.