BRANDTSON Dial In Sounds TP Contest/$30 3 packs

03/20/09: Some deals at some stores on last page!

02/26/09: Only five copies left on blue, then they're GONE GONE GONE. People are snatching up the "Trying to Figure Each Other Out" LPS.

02/24/09 update: all copies ordered before 12:00pm CST today have been shipped! There are only a few copies left on blue vinyl! Get these before they're gone forever!

ALSO! Brandtson's 2000 EP, "Trying To Figure Each Other Out" licensed by Steadfast records has arrived!! The band has shipped out their remaining copies to me as well as some other goodies that will be going out with orders of either record from now on.

I hope you guys enjoy the records!

ORDER √ ORDER √ ORDER √

-------------------------------------------

02/18/09 update: http://dreamover.bigcartel.com. BUY BUY BUY

--------------------------------------------

02/11/09 update: the release date is set for February 24 right now. we are expecting the shipment in next week. HOWEVER, we are going to start taking orders the day we get them in, and the day we get the okay from the label. so we'll be taking orders sometime next week, and all orders put in before the 24th will SHIP the 24th!

-------------------------------------------

Alright guys, the plant let me know they are shipping out the records to me (as well as Deep Elm) next week. Deep Elm is already advertising they will have them next week.

I am not totally sure if they are shipping them monday or friday next week, I just know they're shipping next week. This record sounds really great and looks great as well.

Please make sure you order from DREAMOVERrecords, and not Deep Elm ;)

The pressing info is as follows:

200 Black

200 White

100 Blue (hand numbered)

12 Test Presses

Deep Elm will be carrying Black & White copies, but I am not sure they'll know which is which, depending on how the plant ships them.

Our site will most likely be the only place to find the Blue copies. We will also have limited sets of all three at a discounted price.

Bonuses:

The first 100 orders will receive an awesome 1.5" SQUARE badge with an alternate version of the cover art to the record. Looks awesome on bags/purses.

A few lucky orders will also receive limited edition DREAMOVER records slipmats (also available in the online store at launch).

Test Presses:

A very few number of test presses will go up for sale a while after the initial release. No prices have been set. OHIOPRIDE is working on some awesome hand-made covers for these that reflect the already-amazing cover art this record was blessed with. Mailing list members will also get first dibs on those!

If you would like to be one of the first to find out when it goes on sale to make sure to get a limited edition button or one of the "more" limited copies, hit the website up and sign up for the mailing list.

visit http://www.dreamoverrecords.com to sign up!

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like many people who start labels for vinyl and advertise them on here, I expect this release to be a clusterfuck of people swamping the site and then attempting to sell the records on ebay with in the week.

Awesome job.

it seemed like the easiest way for myself to own it on vinyl.

Like many people who start labels for vinyl and advertise them on here, I expect this release to be a clusterfuck of people swamping the site and then attempting to sell the records on ebay with in the week.

Awesome job.

it seemed like the easiest way for myself to own it on vinyl.

Haha, seriously, at least you won't get boned on pre-orders. And that wasn't a jab at you, I just think the general clusterfuck around pre-orders is getting nutty.

damn, I hope I can get the blue. I love these guys.

Wait, question.. will these go on sale as the email is being sent out? Or will the email be sent out in the morning and the order posted at noon like Virgil does?

email will probably go out the night before, and the sale will be posted at the time the email specifies.

damn, I hope I can get the blue. I love these guys.

Wait, question.. will these go on sale as the email is being sent out? Or will the email be sent out in the morning and the order posted at noon like Virgil does?

email will probably go out the night before, and the sale will be posted at the time the email specifies.

Awesome thanks :D