Shook Ones

http://cgi.ebay.com/SHOOK-ONES-demo-tape-LIFETIME-KID-DYNAMITE-POP-PUNK-HC_W0QQitemZ120219275523QQihZ002 QQcategoryZ1600QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Shook Ones demo tape...WHOO!

that's the highest i've seen one so early on. the guy also had the cd-r demo up for auction, but i emailed him and he sold it to me privately. ;)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think both records, as well as their 7" are out of stock and out of print everywhere you go. Your best bet is Ebay. I got into them late in the game too. Expect to pay $15-40 or so on any of their records depending on what color you're able to get.

Wow, that's pretty good for a Kid Dynamite cover band. :P

haha, right on.

i just bought two FFF's (sealed), Sixteen (sealed), Shooks Japan poster, and the easel split on blue from Alliance Trax ..

sweet. i should pick up a poster. how much were they?

not sure. i emailed them last night about orders to the US. I asked him how many FFFs they have in stock, so i ended up getting the last two, along with everything else I got. He told me thanks for my business, and that hes gonna throw in a shook ones japan tour poster and a copy of easel's s.t 7". REALLY nice guy.

i bought the record but i'm not really sure if i want to keep it.
which one? i'm trying to track down either one, but i don't really wanna spend too much, because i just want any copy of it, don't really care what press/color. if they're planning on doing another pressing on either record i might just wait around actually.

i bought the record but i'm not really sure if i want to keep it.
which one? i'm trying to track down either one, but i don't really wanna spend too much, because i just want any copy of it, don't really care what press/color. if they're planning on doing another pressing on either record i might just wait around actually.

pm'd

for which record?

sorry i for got to say Facetious Folly Feat!!!

edit: I was lurking your HYE list ....you have an awesome Shook Ones collection haha...how far are you away from completion?

thanks man. i appreciate it. as of right now, i'm only missing an easel split test press (13 of these going around) and a west coast tour version of slaughter of the insole. ALL but TWO were covered with the "nirvana smiley" which made them the record release version. mike (the guy who screenprinted them) sold one on ebay and keeps one of everything. the guy who got it from ebay is a HARDCORE rev collector, and only trades rev stuff for other rev stuff. so i'll have an incredibly hard time with that.

so the 2nd pressing of FFF is OOP too now?

yep

-Chris

call me crazy, but i dont think there was ever a second press of FFF. i know rev had them back up for sale for a little bit, but they were all leftover first press reds (i'm afraid this is another "found box" case). the band said even if rev did repress FFF, they probably wouldn't tell them. the second press of sixteen is all sold out (except for at alliance trax, i guess).

here's pics of the sixteen test (sorry if they're big)

[image]

[image]

that's mobb deep. the gangster rap group that had the hit "Shook Ones, Pt II" in case you didn't know