Help my label out (TeamScience)

My Car got broken into yesterday at work.

This dude broke my car window

$450 worth of glass

[image]

Buy more than 1 Item and get FREE SHIPPING

otherwise add

$3 to every item(USA only)

PAYPAL

[email protected]

or snail mail

CD's!

TSR001 O pioneers!!!/Saw Wheel $3

TSR003 O pioneers!!!-Black Mambas(LP on underground communique)$5

TSR005 The Measure(SA)-Historical Fiction $5

TSR012 Bomb The Music Industry/ O pioneers $5

VINYL!

TSR006 Papermoons-S/T-7"-orange/blue swirl $4

TSR007 The Jonbenet-Ugly/Heartless LP-BEER & orange color vinyl-$7

TSR008 ...by the end of tonight/ O pioneers-7"-$4

TSR009 The Measure(SA)-Historical fiction 7"(co release w/ kiss of

death)-$3-Color Vinyl!

TSR010 Lie and Weight/ overdose -7"-grey and purple color vinyl-$3

TSR011 New Bruises-Goodbye Middle Class-"7- white and yellow color

vinyl-$4

TSR016 Look Mexico-This is animal music- LP-$5(co release with

goodfriends records)

Maybe it's just a Massachusetts thing, but I thought glass was covered with $0 deductable. When my windshield broke, I called an 800-number, they worked it with my insurance, came out and put in a new window. It cost me nothing. I would call you insurance company to check. Unless you need a new regulator or something else, there's no reason glass for an insured car should cost you $450.

Maybe it's just a Massachusetts thing, but I thought glass was covered with $0 deductable. When my windshield broke, I called an 800-number, they worked it with my insurance, came out and put in a new window. It cost me nothing. I would call you insurance company to check. Unless you need a new regulator or something else, there's no reason glass for an insured car should cost you $450.

In florida its only your windshield, but even if it is a tiny hairline fracture they will replace it for free.

but when i had my 2 door civic some one broke out the tiny window behind the driver side and it cost me almost 300 dollars. sucks. but what sucks more is them stealing my cd books, check book, and my stereo.

In florida its only your windshield, but even if it is a tiny hairline fracture they will replace it for free.

but when i had my 2 door civic some one broke out the tiny window behind the driver side and it cost me almost 300 dollars. sucks. but what sucks more is them stealing my cd books, check book, and my stereo.

man, that sucks a lot. i hope everything with your checkbook got worked out and nothing happened.

i had someone bust out my window once, but all they took was a book of burnt cds, and my left front floor mat. they left my expensive stuff, like the radio and polo jacket in the backseat. i got off really lucky.

yeah i was able to cancel it before they used any checks. i was hoping they would try to use one after i reported them stolen so they maybe able to catch them but never got lucky.

it sucks because in the last 2.5 years my car has been broken into twice in front of my house. My house/neighborhood backs up to government assisted apartments = ghetto. so they jump the fence and break into cars and houses then jump back over the fence and make pretty clean get aways. they seem to strike in waves. they will get like 5 or 10 cars and a few houses then it will go months before they strike again.