Cursed III Pre-Order Up

THANKS! ordered.

yea goodfellow usually does a color for pre order. this is from chis:

Goodfellow's (N.American version) is a digipack CD, The LP will be on both black and coloured vinyl, in a regular 12" with a printed inner sleeve. Also, there'll be a limited picture disc version available shortly after the first ones come out on Mar.11. (Pic discs, for the record, aren't shittier than regular ones by virtue of that alone. It's a picture underneath clear vinyl, so it shouldn't sound any worse than that record's mastering/pressing job. I have a Blitz picdisc LP and it sounds better than the usual one for some reason. We wanted crazy vinyl formats for III but it was well mastered by Alan Douches and pressed right, so it should actually sound good too.)

is relapse the only place to preorder the record?? id rather order direct from goodfellow...

EDIT- got my answer:

You have probably clicked into our label shop to buy something choice from one of our rad bands and were crushed to find out that our shop is not operating. Fear not kids, this is only temporary, as we are currently joining forces with our good friends over at Relapse Records to bring you the biggest and best Goodfellow Records label shop ever. Just think all you people that don't live in reality can't e mail us anymore looking for your order 3 minutes after you place it, we will miss hearing from you for sure. In all seriousness though, we are going to have a ton more stuff for you to buy, from shirts and hoodies to special vinyl and limited CD action. See you in October muthas!!!

i bought the clear/black euro edition but i'm tempted to order one of these as well. i might just wait and grab the pic disc instead, since they don't feel like telling us what colours we're getting.

• 2 weeks later...
on a related cursed note, i emailed chris from goodfellow and asked about a possible repress of II and he said theyre shooting to have it repressed this spring.

good news. i'd like to have a copy of this on colour.

• 2 weeks later...