PO: Glassjaw - EYEWTKAS

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So stoked the bonus tracks aren't on there. I hate when shit like that gets tacked onto the end of an album and totally kills the flow. Unless it's something that the band intended you to hear on the album, it's usually pretty lame. Good example is when there are demo versions or live versions of songs from the album at the end. I fucking hate that.

Courtesy of the b9 board:

[image]

Underwhelming or what. RR look like they made 0 effort with this. But Glassjaw vinyl is Glassjaw vinyl.

Any idea of pressing numbers?

What else did you want them to do w/ this? Its a 180 gram 2xLP.

Gatefold would have been cool, I dont really like putting 2 records in the same sleeve but whatever, Im just stoked to have some GJ vinyl. Not sure what else they could have done to make this any better. Picked this up today from Hot Topic on my lunch.

Everything looks nice.

My side D is scuffed on the label, which I was alright about, but it also ticked a bit during the first song on that side as well. I'm gonna give it a listen and see if it's a real problem and then start looking into getting a replacement because something clearly happened to it, although it's not terribly bad.

all the ones in this area carry vinyl. called 4 others and nothing. will all the hot topics eventually carry this or no?

went to 2 other stores who listed it on their website and also had no luck. I just want it in my hands, guess I'll keep trying back. did find the cd reissue at one place. it did just come out yesterday (Tuesday) so it feels like how it was trying to find shit in the 90s! vinyl hunting is giving me flashbacks! picked up a few decent clearance records at least and some other stuff so not a total loss.