WANT- any Slick Shoes records

richterprudence

I just bought Rusty off ebay and it went for $36+shipping. Their 7" was up last week too and I forgot to bid and it ended at like $13. I've talked with T&N about doing Burn Out as my second release after The Dingees and they said it shouldn't be a problem but nothing has been signed or anything like that but I plan on it being the second release.

the value on these is going up definetly. I bought the blue 7" for about 4 bucks. and i bought rusty on black for $7.

I was really mad that i forgot to bid on the black 7" on ebay. I've never actually seen the black one before only the blue

good luck though. these are getting harder and harder to find these days!

i used to love burn out. i got into rusty afterwards, but not a lot. only time i was able to see these guys was at a church and they only got to play like 4 songs cause there was too much "moshing". it was lame, but i met the guys and they were super nice. it wasnt their decision.

anyways, cant help you here, but would also probably buy burn out if it is pressed.