Rise Against/Anti-Flag split 7"

Guest smccown13
can anybody grab one of these for me? I'm broke, but my ebay sales will be done soon, and can [ay you back and toss you a few extra bucks for your help.. Someone help me out, i have a few people who can vouch for me. Pm me if you can help a fan out.

I'm pretty sure it's not going to sell out soon..

yeah you're fuckin' delusional if you think this is limited to 100

I read somewhere that this was out of 5,000.

this is the rational guess... both of these bands are merch machines. I'm not faulting them for that, but they exist because they make a lot of money, major labels exist to make even more money and certainly wouldn't bother to make a limited to 100 anything.

dude rise against still kicks ass the new record is great if you give it a chance and not write it off just because.

no, that album is horrible

I like some shitty music, but goddamnit man! when something is that bad its best to just put it down and walk away

This last rise against record wasn't easy for me to get into, the recording is so polished, and there are a few vocal parts that sound a little too close to nickleback for my liking but now I have to admit that it is my favourite LP of theirs (better than RPM even) and one of my top 5 for 2008.

5,000 per someone that got theirs from A-F (Records?)

For some reason the paste function isn't working or I'd provide the link

http://peacepunk.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=13927

yah 5000 is definitely more believable with the amount that have been circulating through ebay. maybe smart punk only got 100 of these or something.

i pretty much have the same opinion as most in this thread. these bands both used to be great. not anymore, but they had their day.