When does the show end? (PBC/Turner/TGA)

tue

I know this is a stupid question, but how long does an average punk rock show last? I am planning on going to the Polar Bear Club/Frank Turner/Gaslight Anthem show in Copenhagen tomorrow and it is actually going to be my first real concert. Getting to Copenhagen is going to involve a 3½ hour train ride and I will have to order the tickets tonight. The problem is that I have to go to work the next morning at 6 AM so I really have to catch the first train home. So if the bands are supposed to start playing at 9 PM, at what time should I expect the show to end?

Thanks!

If PBC goes on right at 9, they'll be off by 9:30; Frank Turner will play 9:45-10:15 and Gaslight will play 10:30-11:30ish. I'd say the show will be over by midnight, provided everything's running on-time; depending on how far the venue is from the train station, I'd aim for a train departing between 12:30-1am.

Have fun!

The only two options have is taking the train at 0:30 (home at 4) or 2:00 (home at 6:30). I really don't want to miss the last part of Gaslight since they're the main reason I am going, but by taking the later train I will probably end up walking around in a city I don't know for an hour with freezing temperatures, I will have to switch trains and be late for work (not really that bad :) ). Still not really sure what I going to buy, but I just hope it will be worth the $150 USD.

Yeah man, likes everyone says, I'd plan on the later train back. Are there are any 24 hour restaurants you could hang out at? Its a bit cold where I live too, so an hour or two outside is no fun. Have fun and give us a show report, I love all three of those bands/dude with a guitar.