PO: Damiera - "M(US)IC" on 180 gram (PIX)!

Guest noeffinidea

Ordered black. Stoked on this, can't wait to have it on wax. Also, my first Vega Vinyl purchase, can't wait to check it out as I've heard nothing but great things about their releases of Park and The Constants.

hey, i just checked out the vega vinyl website and saw that you're from salamanca, ny. i grew up very close to there, so it's awesome to see someone else on here from there. do you guys ever have shows down there? or do you usually just have to go olean for shows.

i grew up in the ellicottville / great valley area.

Hey! Awesome! Well, I used to play in a band called Hello, Star Vega and we used to have a lot of shows in Olean and Jamestown. Not much going on in Salamanca, but I thought I'd keep the business centered there, as it's home and always will be. I'm currently up in Buffalo for the time being. You are in Lemuria right? Nice to see other awesome things coming from the area indeed! You guys need to play a home town show soon!

Yeah, I'm in Lemuria, hopefully we'll play a home show again soon. I think we'll try to in the spring sometime.

Keep up the good work, see you around!