Suburban Home 14th Annivs Weekend

Hey all, so as some of you may know, the Suburban Home (VC) 14th anniversary weekend is the 2nd weekend in September.

I know that some people are interested in coming out and I just wanted to let you know that Southwest (www.southwest.com) has major specials coming in and going out of Denver so it would be a good time to book a flight.

Also, if enough people are interested, I was going to write up a little "What To Do When You Come To Denver For Anniversary Weekends" book. I'll include where to stay, where to eat, how to get around, etc.

So if people are interested, let me know. I know it's early, but the prices on Southwest are pretty kick ass right now and we always have a killer time during the anniversary weekend.

I was just talking about this with my Lady and were are both so down..........Virgil Suggested we stay at Town Place Suits I was wondering if that was walking distance to all Festivities or would be hafta rent are car?? Also I am very into the idea of the What To Do When You Come To Denver For Anniversary Weekends" book if you could hooke me up with this info that would be sweat as I have never been out to Denver

I want to so go. i plan to get my tickets the month after sxsw.. but if i do i can't afford a place to stay.. SOMEONE PUT ME UP AT THEIR HOUSE DAMNIT!!!! I'm clean and not a bother.

Bring your Jawbreaker records as collateral... just in case.

are you crazy. i already have them in fire resistant box locked down in a gun safe at a Storage Facility in Sweden... They aren't going anywhere.

Bring your Jawbreaker records as collateral... just in case.

are you crazy. i already have them in fire resistant box locked down in a gun safe at a Storage Facility in Sweden... They aren't going anywhere.

Bringing them would've netted you a cot on the main floor.

Instead, it's to the basement with you!

Bringing them would've netted you a cot on the main floor.

Instead, it's to the basement with you!

As long as no one is telling me to "PUT THE LOTION ON THE SKIN" i don't care.

Guest smccown13

I'm totally down. I've been to Denver a few times when I was a kid. Plus, I really want to meet you guys. Ya'll are way cooler than my real friends..(that's because I have no real friends).