Falcon "Unicornography" & TBR "Total" back on LP!

redscare

We pressed up another 500 of each because they had both been out of print for months. Actually, The Falcon LP has been OOP for years and didn't make it to the release date before it sold through, that was dumb on our part...

Anyhow, people who have been jonesin' for the records can get them while they last. They haven't even posted any info for these things and they are burning through them at Interpunk, so I didn't want people here to miss out. The LAST thing I need is more of y'all busting my dick about how you have to get these things on eBay again! Heh.

Listen to them in good health!

Falcon: http://www.interpunk.com/item.cfm?Item=164472&

Teenage Bottlerocket: http://interpunk.com/item.cfm?Item=164471&

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Virgil has exclusive rights to Red Scare's catalog, I believe, so you may be busting an innocent man's dick.

Although as much as I like the idea of you guys hassling Virgil all day and night (which I strongly encourage), the only thing he has rights to is to give me backrubs. With the option for a frontrub upon renewal.

thanks so much for repressing these!! finally i can spin a copy of total.

My pleasure!

You'll also notice that "Total" on LP has a bonus track. That's when vinyl collecting wasn't so outta control and we would do cool shit for the genuine record nerds!

I've only ever owned Total on LP, what's the bonus track?

My pleasure!

You'll also notice that "Total" on LP has a bonus track. That's when vinyl collecting wasn't so outta control and we would do cool shit for the genuine record nerds!

"Be Stag". Different from the original version on "Warning Device" and recorded during the "Total" session.

"Be Stag". Different from the original version on "Warning Device" and recorded during the "Total" session.

Wasn't the original on "Another Way"? Not that it matters.

Either way, I want to get this repress., but I'm the most stoked for Learn the Hard Way!

Wasn't the original on "Another Way"? Not that it matters.

Either way, I want to get this repress., but I'm the most stoked for Learn the Hard Way!

Yeah, the first version was on "Warning Device". Re-recorded during "Total" and it sounds badass.

damn it!! Is there any other alternative to get the falcon rec? Interpunk doesn't accept CC order from Singapore due to high CC fraud in south east asia. sucks

Why not set up a paypal account?

I have a paypal account but there's no option for me to choose to pay by paypal. the only option was to pay by mail in payment.