Well done Paper+Plastick

Okay, so I gave them some shit over how bland the Landmine's album was and how I didn't even get a download card. So I wanted to give them some props for doing some good work.

We all know the Gatorface EP had a sweet etched B-Side but I recently picked up the Andrew Dost Columbus album and was stunned by the rad packaging.

The cover is actually a 3 panel design that folds out to make a two sided poster. The track listing is a really awesome designed insert and the "thank yous" are actually inside a crate paper envelope that says "By Order of the Queen" on the outside. Oh, and the vinyl is heavy and the colors match the art perfectly.

Over all this is a surprisingly awesome looking package. I can't wait to get home and spin it.

Damn. I wish my P&P experience was good. I am still waiting patiently for the Gatorface 10" I ordered months ago. Has anyone else gotten theirs yet?

See, I don't order from P&P. Kiss of Death tends to carry their stuff and I trust those cats way more.

I know that Eric is the one who deals with sending out LTJ stuff, I'm pretty sure whoever he works for are the same who deal with P+P.