The Appleseed Cast - Low Level Owl & Other Release

andables

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To change the subject a wee bit, does anyone have any suggestions as to what color combo I should do for the Two Conversations lp? I have some ideas but I'm curious what other fans would say. I use Pirates Press so you can view their gallery to get an idea. I'd like something custom made though...

Thanks!

To change the subject a wee bit, does anyone have any suggestions as to what color combo I should do for the Two Conversations lp? I have some ideas but I'm curious what other fans would say. I use Pirates Press so you can view their gallery to get an idea. I'd like something custom made though...

Thanks!

orange/white A side/B side or white with orange haze. something with white and orange!

hey graveface, i was hoping to meet you at the appleseed cast tonight, next time... next time.

I actually thought of that also. I was standing next to the merch table pretty much all night if you were over there at all.

Thanks for the colored vinyl suggestions everyone! Keep em coming. I like what I'm hearing.

Sorry Mr. Goodcore!

I can't remember who got the test but I'm super curious to find out who it is. Glad you dig.

No problem, it not like I gave you a test of EOTRW! My fiance loves the coaster, she thinks its so cool.

Thanks!

A nice green would be sweet. I think a green and black mix would be sweet.

To change the subject back a little, how does a record company make it hard? For the layman, what do they do that is such a pain? I am just curious. Not Deep Elm in particular, just generally.

Requiring a large amount for licensing or making you jump through hoops to get a release finished.

To change the subject back a little, how does a record company make it hard? For the layman, what do they do that is such a pain? I am just curious. Not Deep Elm in particular, just generally.

Not giving you a lick of creative control and expecting you to pay every cent for their, and only their decisions.

There are many others actually but I've been trying to be more positive!

Really? Even if someone didn't like it, wouldn't it take less time to just throw it out rather than go on to your computer and write an email about Marshmellow candy with Lemon filling (artificially flavored).

Of course! But some people like to complain. I saw on some message board a few years back someone was calling Graveface "douchebags" because I included candy and these little skeleton toys in their order. Seriously.

That is life I suppose!

hey graveface, i was hoping to meet you at the appleseed cast tonight, next time... next time.

I actually thought of that also. I was standing next to the merch table pretty much all night if you were over there at all.

i was over there quite a bit too. i asked the AC merch guy if you were around and he said "he's somewhere". i went to high school with or so it goes, so a lot of old friends were at the show, and i was mostly hanging out with them over there. i met the guy who runs cavity records, he was a really nice guy.