The Appleseed Cast - Low Level Owl & Other Release

andables

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're releasing Two Conversations on lp later this year. It's early in the catalogue numbers as we've had it planned for ages. Original art was lost, money wasn't readily available etc. Things are looking positive now though.

Glad you dig the record.

Peace!

you did a great job with this release. you made it the overall thing that much better, my favorite this year. thank you.

Thanks so much!!

saw appleseed cast tonight. some dude that bought Giants' LP got the last Mare Vitalis! I got Sagarmatha, LLO and Peregrine. they sold out of ring wars and LLO. :-/

You can buy Ring Wars at goodcore.com for $9.99 plus shipping. Its a good deal.

i was hoping to get it at the show tonight for $10 but i'll probably pick it up from you. i was really hoping to get Mare Vitalis. snooze, i lose. was contemplating wasting alot of money on their vinyl from the second i got there and it bit me in the ass to wait til the end.

You can buy Ring Wars at goodcore.com for $9.99 plus shipping. Its a good deal.

i was hoping to get it at the show tonight for $10 but i'll probably pick it up from you. i was really hoping to get Mare Vitalis. snooze, i lose. was contemplating wasting alot of money on their vinyl from the second i got there and it bit me in the ass to wait til the end.

If you want to waive the delivery confirmation I'd give you a price of $12.50 ppd. But you have to email me: [email protected]

Mr. Graveface, are there any plans to do "Lost Songs" and either or both of the Hundred Hands EPs on vinyl?

Yo! There are currently no plans to do those. Licensing is not the cheapest, easiest or most fun thing to do with certain record companies. The HH full length didn't sell well enough for me sadly to justify making vinyl. I'd love it though for my own collection!

Thanks for your interest.

Licensing is not the cheapest, easiest or most fun thing to do with certain record companies.

yeah! fuck that label. (whomever it may be) ::)

not to harsh you guy, but every time i see a post regarding deep elm, you jump in with some pretty choice words about the label. granted i don't know the details of what went on, and it seems that by and large, deep elm is a pain in the ass to work with. but what about being a little professional about this shit? or at least not cutting into them every time Deep Elm gets brought up...

from the people i've met or spoken to that worked for or with deep elm on anything, cutting into them seems a bit justified, sounds like they are 100% pain in the ass.

People blow shit WAY out of proportion.

Got my copy of this record today and its gorgeous. love the coaster, its a great touch. bummed I didn't get the test press.