Dismemberment Plan vinyl

I think Change came out...for some reason I vaguely remember seeing/selling that at the Clubhouse back in the day

(oh, an old record store in Chicago I used to work at)

If it did, it's pretty much vanished off the planet. I've never seen any of the D-Plan's full-lengths on LP.

I too nominated Emergency & I and would vote for it again in a heartbeat. I remember looking into why there seemed to be no LPs from these guys and ran across something on the DeSoto site that basically said the band never showed interest in vinyl so they never pressed any. So yeah, like, let's make this happen.

Wasn't Change the last full length they did? Didn't Clubhouse close before that even came out?

This would have been a huge seller on vinyl if the vinyl fad hit in the late 90s/early 00s. This band was like the Dave Matthews Band of indie rock on college campuses nation-wide.

we had posters at least...

i don't know/don't care either way.

the only thing interesting this band ever did as far as i'm concerned was walk into clubhouse and handed a stack of "Free ODB"(with the mugshot picture) stickers to the owner.

those were fucking great.

definitely the Dave Matthews Band of Indie Rock.