Capital LPs (small) update

hey everyone interested...

I normally wouldn't post this as it's pretty minor, but so many people are interested in this that I figured it couldn't hurt to let you know:

This applies to Capital from Long Island, NY.

ex Silent Majority / current Thieves and Assassins, etc...

Signal Corps & Homefront, their two albums previously pressed only on CD by Iron Pier and Revelation, respectively.

the mastering is complete as of a few hours ago for both LPs and they're being mailed out to me tomorrow.

Artwork is completed and ready to go to press this week.

Still no definite release date...but I'll know in probably 2 weeks...which is when I'll plan on the announcement for the pre order's will go up. There will be a few places that will be doing the pre-order that I'm still working on the details of.

There will be at least two places entering those who purchase the LPs into a raffle to win test pressings of each record...though they will be coordinated so no one person can win multiples from separate stores.

that's about it for now.

PM me if you have any questions.

thanks for your time and patience.

-justin / ucr.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was unaware this was happening, if i got extra cash ill be gettin one if not both off these.

it has been pretty under the radar, so don't feel too bad...now that things are finally getting moving I'm going to start promoting the hell out of it.

also both LPs will be 2 color, 300/200 splits.

i was unaware this was happening, if i got extra cash ill be gettin one if not both off these.

it has been pretty under the radar, so don't feel too bad...now that things are finally getting moving I'm going to start promoting the hell out of it.

also both LPs will be 2 color, 300/200 splits.

are you going to offer a package deal?? I would really consider picking up all 4 depending on price. I've seen this band a couple of times and have been waiting for LP's

Checked out this band, sounds damn good!

Will have to pick up one of these. Can anyone recommend which one? Not sure both is within the budget right now ::)

I would get Signal Corps which is their 9 song "extreme" demo. (it's pro recorded...they called it extreme because it was essentially a full length but was also their first recording)

that will get you hooked and then you'll want to buy the full length.

no songs repeat on the records.