Capital LPs (small) update

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Justin, you officially have the worlds best avatar...

Alton Brown is the man.... Good Eats is probably the best show on the Food Network.... besides Everyday Italian....mmmmm...Giada

[image]

A rather prominant, long running LI drummer once said of giada in a drunk stuper, "I mean, she kinda has a big grill, and looks like a bird, but id still hit it" Truer words may have never been spoken about anyone on the food network...

Guest genericinsight

Alton Brown is the man.... Good Eats is probably the best show on the Food Network.... besides Everyday Italian....mmmmm...Giada

[image]

A rather prominant, long running LI drummer once said of giada in a drunk stuper, "I mean, she kinda has a big grill, and looks like a bird, but id still hit it" Truer words may have never been spoken about anyone on the food network...

if this prominent, long-running LI drummer wasn't you I'm going to take repeated guesses until I figure out who it was that said that... I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. if I guess right you don't have to pay me for those Strike Anywhere 7"s I owe you. I'm dead serious!

if this prominent, long-running LI drummer wasn't you I'm going to take repeated guesses until I figure out who it was that said that... I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. if I guess right you don't have to pay me for those Strike Anywhere 7"s I owe you. I'm dead serious!

I will only answer through pm's cant be blowing up spots on message boards hahahaha

And no it wasnt me

Who are you going to be pressing this through? Not that it matters per se, I just think anything BUT Pirates Press would be welcomed. PP vinyl scratches really easy for some reason. I think they do a poor job cleaning at the press and the vinyl quality is just not the best......though it seems to be the cheapest in terms of price per unit.

I'm having these manufactured through a place in Florida called Alpha Records. Don't worry, I had never heard of them before either. Var gave me the heads up that No Idea uses them from time to time. So we'll see, I personally don't think the GZ media (PP or RecordPressing.com) vinyl is worth the outrageous shipping charges. I've pressed 3 records with them but I don't think I'll use them again except for re-presses of those releases. In a way, I view it as a eco friendly view as well...why not use one of the many plants in America than outsource it to another country where GZ media makes a profit on top of whichever broker you use, they make a profit and they spend fuel to ship them from the czech republic to california then all the way to me.

It's not a responsible decision, especially given how played out the splatter n crazyness things that they can do are....IMO

on another side note...since i forgot to mention it above, both colors will have transition colors, because alpha doesn't clean the machines out for color changes, so they just start adding the next color when they reach the approximated amounts requested...so i'll be setting the majority of those aside for something, probably record release show variants...that will have unique fold over covers over the regular covers.

these will only be available after the record release show if any survive.