Starting a magazine and i need your help/music/art

Hey

so some friends and I are starting up one of those D.I.Y. magazines cause we think we're cool. We are looking for bands to send us some music so that we can really shine a light on meaningful music from the "underground." Our policy is that if a band sends us their music, no matter if we like it or what is sounds like, we will print their name and a short "sounds like" description. Yes that means if you send us a demo/cd/vinyl record we WILL listen to it, we promise. I am also looking for artists, film makers to submit stuff and if we like it, then we will just go ahead and give you a write up as well.

For more information and where to send your music/art/writings/short films/etc. hit us up at www.myspace.com/456307974

Thank you so much in advance,

Kitchen Studio Magazine

(ps feel free to respond with suggestions or to tell me your stuff is on its way...I promise this will be sweet)

I do art and graphic design if you need any of that. I can do art related to articles if needed too. I am also an amateur photographer. Nothing fantastic but I have fun. It might take me a week or so to send you stuff sine I just moved into an apartment and I have no internet (I'm on my blackberry now).

im actually the production director at a newspaper... i layout text, graphics, ads, and banners eveyday i also make ads, and kind of specialize in pre-production for print. if you need anything like done, or just advice on it i would be happy to help out. i also run the label devildance records... id def send you some promo stuff if you want some.