Is there a correct way to handle a record?

my daughter has decided that my record collection is the best toy in the house. shes only 1 though, so she hasnt mastered the art of holding the damn things. so, she gets to play with bon jovi - new jersey. that thing is completely FUCKED!

give a kid a CD on wooden floors? they use it as a crawling aid and slide it all over the place. a record is just a much bigger and funnerer CD.

i hate it when people pick up records by the corner of the jacket. especially when they hold it up, totally bending that shit. ugh sometimes i cringe when people look through my collection.

friends don't let friends touch their record collections.

hahah i feel like an asshole cause when ever my non collecting friends look through my collection, i hover over them watching every move till eventually the feel uncomfortable and stop.

friends don't let friends touch their record collections.

hahah i feel like an asshole cause when ever my non collecting friends look through my collection, i hover over them watching every move till eventually the feel uncomfortable and stop.

I solve this problem by not having any friends.