Kylesa - Unknown Awareness 7" avail now @ SK

(OMGV again)

[image]

Shirtkiller is now selling the new Kylesa 7" featuring the track "Unknown Awareness" off their forthcoming album. This comes on colored vinyl with a non-album b-side, is limited to 400 and features artwork by John Dyer Baizley of Baroness. Speaking of John Dyer Baizley, did you know that Shirtkiller also happens to sell awesome t-shirts? You should look into that. The 7" is only $5 at shirtkiller.com.

http://shirtkiller.com/LiteCommerce/cart.php?target=product&product_id=16534&category_id=286

Guest noeffinidea

Thanks jhulud! Ordered...stoked on this as well as that deluxe version of the new LP, can't wait to get me some new Kylesa.

woulda snapped this up cept shirtkiller wanna charge $12 for international post ...for a 7". fuck me, it costs that much to post a 12".

anyone wanna spot me a copy? ACTUAL shipping for a 7" from US to Australia is about $4. would be happy to pay that - not f-ing $12...

I know, what BS

Guest falloutcollapse

Alright sweet, I left my cart @ RE open with this and a couple other things so my dad can buy them for me for my birthday :)

Guest falloutcollapse
Alright sweet, I left my cart @ RE open with this and a couple other things so my dad can buy them for me for my birthday :)

Nice! What others?

Life and Times - The Magician and something else

(OMGV again)

[image]

Shirtkiller is now selling the new Kylesa 7" featuring the track "Unknown Awareness" off their forthcoming album. This comes on colored vinyl with a non-album b-side, is limited to 400 and features artwork by John Dyer Baizley of Baroness. Speaking of John Dyer Baizley, did you know that Shirtkiller also happens to sell awesome t-shirts? You should look into that. The 7" is only $5 at shirtkiller.com.

http://shirtkiller.com/LiteCommerce/cart.php?target=product&product_id=16534&category_id=286

got this at the scion fest for free.!!! yeeeeeah