Chris Cornell bings Teh Lulz!

first timbaland messed up the hives - now this

Hey, I liked "Throw it On me". It was actually one of the few songs of Timberland's album that worked. It sounded like both bands working together to make a song that had both of their styles. As opposed to most of the songs which we're either overtly Timberland production or just seemed to have the other band to increase sales.

chris cornell got lucky with soundgarden, dude is a talentless hack.

I'm curious.. lucky? I know some people don't like his music, but he wasn't exactly riding the coattails of any of the bands. He wrote the music just as much as he contributed lyrically. That goes for any of the bands he was in. Well except Temple of the Dog. those were mostly his songs with a bit of finesse from the members of Pearl Jam.

but this album... i don't know... i think he strayed too far from what he normally does, looking for something different and this may well bite him in the ass. Maybe if he's hurting after this tour Soundgarden will reunite and go on a nationwide tour only playing the LOUDER THAN LOVE album.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=101810

"Tim lent a lot to what I describe as sort of the psychedelic aspect of this album, kind of a PINK FLOYD or 'Dark Side of the Moon' or almost like a QUEEN 'Night at the Opera' type of a feel to me.

Hilarious.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=101810

"Tim lent a lot to what I describe as sort of the psychedelic aspect of this album, kind of a PINK FLOYD or 'Dark Side of the Moon' or almost like a QUEEN 'Night at the Opera' type of a feel to me.

Hilarious.

see kids.. this is what being sober does to musicians who otherwise could have pulled out the hits while intoxicated or under the influence of some illegal narcotic.

Hilarious.

see kids.. this is what being sober does to musicians who otherwise could have pulled out the hits while intoxicated or under the influence of some illegal narcotic.

I think the medical term for it is Stone Temple Pilots Syndrome.