Further Seems Forever - How To Start A Fire...

^^Put out Embodyment - Hold Your Breath. Which is a T&N release. Which was awesome actually.

Hey Chris, I have a question for you. Cool if I send you a PM?

Besides this Norma Jean Boxset what T&N release has Virgil released?

Pretty sure he doesn't have the entire T&N catalog exclusively.

It's amazing that a lot of people on this board act like Virgil is god and he, and only he, can press records.

^^Put out Embodyment - Hold Your Breath. Which is a T&N release. Which was awesome actually.

Hey Chris, I have a question for you. Cool if I send you a PM?

Besides this Norma Jean Boxset what T&N release has Virgil released?

Pretty sure he doesn't have the entire T&N catalog exclusively.

It's amazing that a lot of people on this board act like Virgil is god and he, and only he, can press records.

I'm pretty sure that a while back he mentioned that he had worked out a deal with T&N where he could release most things in their back catalog. I think that the Norma Jean box set was just the first thing done in the VC/T&N working relationship.

nobody acts like that. he's just proven himself to be amenable to people's suggestions. he's printed a few things that people asked for, so obviously since he's so accessible people are going to think of him first -- especially on his own board.

chill out.

also I think Hide Nothing was pressed on transparent red.

man i could think of a bunch of tooth & nail back catalog albums i would love to have on vinyl.

Seriously. Growing up in a conservative household, I grew up on the early Tooth and Nail catalog. Strongarm, Zao, Overcome, Training For Utopia, Focused, Bloodshed. I would love to see that stuff pressed (or repressed). A Zao box set with All Else Failed, Splinter, Blood and Fire, and Liberate would make me very happy.

And yes I would also be interested in the Further Seems Forever record.

• 4 weeks later...