Further Seems Forever - How To Start A Fire...

this should be out on vinyl. what the hell. this record always gets snubbed. i actually prefer this over the other two full lengths. i got "the moon is down" on black and coke bottle and "hide nothing" on black. does anybody know what color the HN came on? i saw a listing for it, but was never able to purchase it

this should be out on vinyl. what the hell. this record always gets snubbed. i actually prefer this over the other two full lengths. i got "the moon is down" on black and coke bottle and "hide nothing" on black. does anybody know what color the HN came on? i saw a listing for it, but was never able to purchase it

HN also came on gold vinyl, if i remember correctly.

yes,i want....

i pray virgil will add this album in next project between vc and solid state/tooth&nail.

This may be a surprise to you, but Virgil isn't the only person that presses records...

True, but Virgil is the person that has an agreement with T&N to do vinyl releases, seeing as all 3 FSF records were put out by T&N it would make perfect sense that he would release them.