I FINISHED MY WORLD/INFERNO COLLECTION w/ pics

I would definitely be surprised if Jack had the test presses. I know he sold his one Tats copy to help two fans in legal trouble from one show gone bad; long story. So who knows where the tests might be, I highly doubt any of them ever turn up. Either way, great job dude! If you ever come across another Smashism on orange, let me know!

I would definitely be surprised if Jack had the test presses. I know he sold his one Tats copy to help two fans in legal trouble from one show gone bad; long story. So who knows where the tests might be, I highly doubt any of them ever turn up. Either way, great job dude! If you ever come across another Smashism on orange, let me know!

wow i didnt know jack did that, what a guy! if i ever see another smashy on orange ill grab it for you! i found mine online tho, over summer!

i also agree, im sure no inferno test press will ever hit ebay or anything.

Congrats, looks awesome!

THANKS!

great collection, a band i've gotten into lately and am on the hunt for more...

anyone have pressing info on red-eyed soul? i have it on red. thanks for any help.

the red is the mass press of it, i think the number is around 500 maybe, not sure.

and the one w/ the red splotch is out of either 50 or 100, again not sure. inferno doesnt make it easy!

but i do know that smashism on orange, there only 100 of them!